For the following Semester two 2017 subject exams, a bilingual dictionary is an Authorised Material. Individual student approval forms are not required.
Students must note the ‘Examination Rules – Authorised Materials’ section of the Assessment and Results Policy at https://policy.unimelb.edu.au/MPF1326#section-5.9 which indicates:
5.64. Dictionaries must not contain notes or annotations of any kind.
- PSYC10004 Mind, Brain and Behaviour 2
- PSYC20007 Cognitive Psychology
- PSYC20009 Personality and Social Psychology
- PSYC30015 Applications in Psychology
- PSYC30016 Social and Emotional Development
- PSYC30020 The Integrated Brain
- PSYC30021 Psychological Science: Theory & Practice
- PSYC30022 Trends in Personality & Social Psychology
- PSYC40004 Current Topics in Cognitive Neuroscience
- PSYC40013 Advanced Psychological Theory & Practice
- PSYC90011 Advanced Psychological Assessment & Diagnosis