The University provides a number of services for students. These services are provided to help you study, by providing training in study skills, language support and counselling for general problems. You should make the most of these and other services available to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: Click on a heading to expand or collapse that section of the page.
- Where can I find out more information on further study in the school of psychological sciences?
- How do I contact the School to apply for outgoing exchange or to study abroad?
- How do I find information on Special Consideration and Extensions?
- Where is the Psychological Sciences front desk allocated?
The general enquiries front desk for the Melbourne School of Psychological Services is located at Parkville, on Level 12 of the Redmond Barry Building
- Where should I go for advice on administrative processes such as course withdrawal, enrolment, course advice and guidance?
Stop 1 is the home of student services online, on the phone and in person. As a student, Stop 1 can help you with admissions, enrolment, course planning, administration, support services and skills and development. Visit the Stop 1 website to receive the latest updates, announcements and reminders.