There are many ways you can support the Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences.
One important way is through philanthropic investment, which will help us to:
- Inoculate future generations from mental illness. The most exciting research in mental health today involves not only how to treat mental illness, but how to prevent it in the first place.
- Help people to change their behaviour to change their lifestyles for the better.
- Prevent and treat eating disorders.
- Increase the rates of well-being and satisfaction is our population.
- Teach people how to understand decision-making to both enable intervention strategies and innovations that deliver significant community benefits.
The generosity of our donors enables us to shape the future of the psychological sciences in Australia. Your support enables us to invest in teaching and research, fund scholarships and awards to attract the best talent from Australia and overseas, improve facilities to enable pioneering research and deliver innovative programs that make a difference every day.
We believe that by investing in the capability of our researchers and students, we can advance human potential both now and in generations to come.
All donations, regardless of size, make a difference in helping us to create opportunities for our students, academics and the wider community.
Please get in touch to find out what your gift could mean.