2016 Capstone Poster Presentation
The quality and excellence of our psychology students was again displayed during the recent Capstone poster presentations. Congratulations to all of the students that participated, especially to that that received awards. The award winning posters are now on display on the 12th floor of the Redmond Barry building, and will remain on display until the next Capstone poster presentation in 2017.
Award Winning Posters
- Group 11C: Does Use Of Person-First or Identity-First Language Differ Depending On Disability Type?
- Group 17B: Childrens’ Math Ability: Dot Enumeration and Set Based Reasoning
- Group 21B: Psychological Wellbeing & Distress: What is it Doing To Your Grades?
- Group 23B: Influence Of Alcohol Consumption And Chronotype on Subjective Sleep Quality
- Group 29B: Scandal Recovery: How Moral Appeals Affect Perceptions of on Organisation After a Moral Violation
Head of School Special Awards
- Group 9A: Beats and Eats: The Relationship Between Music Awareness and Food Craving
- Group 14B: Can Renaming Schizophrenia Reduce Stigma?
- Group 22B: Does Sense of Self and Creativity Effect False Memory Production?
Photos taken during the event