Media - 2021
See all media and community engagement
- Sarah Wilson provided expert commentary for a feature by Seven News on the emotional effects of music in relation to the global success of the song "Love Tonight" by David Guetta and Shouse.
- Sarah Wilson participated in a panel discussion on the psychological impact of COVID-19 for the COVID-19 Pandemic: Social Science Perspectives symposium hosted by the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia (Sept)
- Sarah Wilson was featured in an article by The Brag Media entitled "Science shows live music improves brain development, mental health and the economy" (July)
- Sarah Wilson was interviewed for an episode of the University of Melbourne's Eavesdrop on Experts podcast on the importance of social connection for mental health and wellbeing (June)
- Sarah Wilson was interviewed on an episode of ABC Radio Adelaide Nightlife about the joy of singing and the science behind it (Feb)