Clinical psychology is concerned with understanding behavioural problems. Neuropsychologists are concerned with the affective, behavioural, and cognitive manifestations of diseases of the central nervous system, particularly those affecting the brain, in adults and children.
- Can Effective Treatments Be Applied Across Cultures?
- How And Why Do Schizophrenic Symptoms Appear?
- Can We Develop Effective Early Intervention For Young People At Risk Of Psychosis?
- How and why do schizophrenic symptoms appear?
- Can we detect vulnerability to mental disorder early in life?
- How can we detect dementia in its earlier stages?