Behaviour change resources
Resources for health professionals
These resources cover key techniques and strategies that can be applied to increase the likelihood of successful behaviour change. The resources have been designed for practitioners working with clients to change their behaviour (eg social workers, exercise physiologists, physiotherapists, psychologists, dietitians).
Education and training
- MicroCert - six-week online course for behaviour change.
Webinars and podcasts
- Associate Professor Camille Short discusses Behaviour change: Theory, applications and technology on episode 63 of Reach podcast.
Listen on Apple
- Associate Professor Cassie Hayward discusses How scary ads can change our behaviour on PsychTalks.
- Australian Government Behavioural Economics Team (BETA)
- Cambridge University Behaviour and Health Research Unit (BHRU)
- Rare Centre for Behaviour and the Environment
- Stanford University SPARQ
- United Nations (UN) Behavioural Science Group
- University College London Centre for Behaviour Change
- University College Dublin Behavioural Science and Policy Group
- Victorian Government Behavioural Insights
- World Health Organization (WHO) Behavioural Insights