Social and Personality Psychology
Social and Personality psychology is concerned with the social context of human behaviour. Areas include: Attitudes, group processes, cultural differences, prejudice, conflict resolution and personality.
- Which popular myths about male and female differences are unfounded?
- Why do extroverts tend to be happier than introverts?
- Does willingness to communicate in a second language assist with cross-cultural adaptation?
- Why do we make short-sighted financial decisions?
- What motivates us to engage in pro-social behaviours?