Music Mind and Wellbeing can work with you to develop and tailor training programs for individuals or organisations wanting to build their knowledge of music and how it can facilitate and support personal and professional development.
We have a number of standard courses that we are ready, willing and able to tailor to your learning needs. These include topics as broad as:
- 10 steps to reducing performance anxiety
- Harnessing the power of music to rewire the brain
- How to use music for motivation
- Using music to connect teams and improve wellbeing
- Music and trauma recovery
- Music and the elderly
The process of engaging us to deliver bespoke training involves an initial consultation with our training team so they understand your interests, industry and the context of the training. We then come to you to deliver that training.
For further information or to arrange a consultation, please contact Amy Bugeja.