Do you want to help researchers at the University of Melbourne better understand the potentially powerful effects of mindfulness meditation on health and wellbeing?
We invite you to participate in this project if you:
- Practise mindfulness meditation
- Are between 18 and 65 years of age
- Live in Australia, the UK or US
Please refer to the Plain Language Statement of the study to check full eligibility criteria.
What you will do
Complete an online survey lasting 20 - 25 minutes in total.
- After you have completed the survey, you will be entered into a draw for 1 of 40 electronic gift cards (administered by GiftPay) with value equivalent to A$100.
- For every participant who completes the survey we will donate A$5 to the charity (World Wildlife Fund, UNICEF, Cheetah House) with the most votes.
How to participate
Click the link below to participate. There you can find a plain language statement that explains the study in more detail.
Responsible Researcher: Associate Professor Nicholas Van Dam, Melbourne School of Psychological Sciences, The University of Melbourne (Tel: 8344 3644 E: email@example.com).
Approved by the University of Melbourne Human Research Ethics Committee (ID 2056439).