Cognitive Psychology and Behavioural Neuroscience
- How does the brain translate perception into action?
- How does early language development influnce a person's life?
- How does the brain represent numerical information?
- What is the nature and significance of temperament over the life span?
- How should we diagnose and deal with dyscalculia?
- How do children acquire understanding of fractions and algebra?
Social and Personality Psychology
- Which popular myths about male and female differences are unfounded?
- Why do extravert's tend to be happier than introverts?
- Does willingness to communicate in a second language assist with cross-cultural adaptation?
- Why do we make short-sighted financial decisions?
- What motivates us to engage in pro-social behaviours?
Clinical Psychology and Clinical Neuropsychology
- Can Effective Treatments Be Applied Across Cultures?
- How And Why Do Schizophrenic Symptoms Appear?
- Can We Develop Effective Early Intervention For Young People At Risk Of Psychosis?
- How and why do schizophrenic symptoms appear?
- Can we detect vulnerability to mental disorder early in life?
- How can we detect dementia in its earlier stages?